Skip the turkey sandwich this year and make a Thanksgiving Crunchwrap Supreme with your Thanksgiving leftovers! This is a take on the classic Crunchwrap Supreme from Taco Bell and can be made to your liking!
Okay, we all know the best part about Thanksgiving are the sides and then leftovers the next day. I can do without turkey and everything just tastes better the next day.
We have all made the traditional turkey sandwich with all the fixings but let’s upgrade that sandwich to a Thanksgiving Crunchwrap Supreme!
Now, if you’ve never had Taco Bell’s Crunchwrap Supreme, you are missing out. It was always a go-to after a night out f debauchery and lots of tequila.
I don’t have it as often as I did back in college, but I’m always down to remake it into something even better!
This isn’t really a recipe but more of a technique. I don’t want to just throw your leftovers onto some tortillas and call it a day.
The layers of this Thanksgiving Crunchwrap Supreme matters. You want the perfect bite every time you bite into it. You want the textures to work well together and you want a good balance between sweet and savory.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED FOR THE FURIKAKE CHICKEN WINGS:
- Burrito sized flour tortillas (I like Mission). Siete also has Paleo burrito sized tortillas.
- Tostadas (store bought or homemade with corn tortillas)
- Optional: taco sized flour tortillas
- Stuffing or dressing
- Leftover turkey (sliced or shredded)
- Cranberry sauce (homemade or canned)
- Mashed potatoes
- Sour cream
- Shredded iceberg lettuce
- Diced tomatoes
- Optional: you can literally use any kind of leftovers you have. These crunchwraps are made with just a few Thanksgiving classics.
HOW TO ASSEMBLE YOUR THANKSGIVING CRUNCHWRAP SUPREME:
- Lay your burrito sized flour tortilla down on a flat surface
- Add a scoop of stuff to the center and flatten it out a bit.
- Next add the turkey pieces and then spread the cranberry sauce on top.
- Top the bottom half with the tostada.
- Smear some sour cream on the tostada and then place a scoop of the mashed potatoes on top.
- You can additional leftovers here like corn, greens beans, and etc.
- Add the shredded lettuce and diced tomatoes.
- If the inside of the crunchwrap is expose. top everything with a taco sized flour tortilla and then pleat the burrito sized tortilla.
- Brown on a skillet and then serve with leftover gravy.
I hope you enjoy this way of having Thanksgiving leftovers. It definitely is an upgrade to the boring ole sandwich!
Thanksgiving Crunchwrap Supreme
- 4 burrito sized flour tortillas
- 4 tostadas or tortilla chips
- 4 taco sized flour tortillas (optional)
- leftover stuffing or dressing
- leftover turkey sliced or shredded
- cranberry sauce
- leftover mashed potatoes
- sour cream
- shredded iceberg lettuce
- diced tomatoes
- leftover gravy
Lay your burrito sized flour tortilla down on a flat surfaceAdd a scoop of stuff to the center and flatten it out a bit.
Next add the turkey pieces and then spread the cranberry sauce on top.Top the bottom half with the tostada.
Smear some sour cream on the tostada and then place a scoop of the mashed potatoes on top. You can add additional leftovers here like corn, greens beans, mac & cheese and etc.
Add the shredded lettuce and diced tomatoes.
If the inside of the crunchwrap is exposed, top everything with a taco sized flour tortilla and then pleat the burrito sized tortilla over the whole thing. (You can also cut smaller circles from the extra burrito sized flour tortillas to fit the exposed circle.)
Add the crunchwrap to a preheated skillet over medium heat seam side down. Heat until golden brown, flip and repeat.
Air fryer method: brush both sides of the crunshwrap with oil. Place in air fryer basket seam side down and cook for 3-5 minutes at 400F. Flip and cook for an additional 3-5 minutes or until golden brown.
Cut the crunchwrap supreme in half and serve with gravy.
Some of my posts contain affiliate links. If you use my links to purchase a product, I will receive a small commission, but it will not cost you anything extra. Thank you for your support!