These quick and easy Korean BBQ Skewers are perfect for days you want a fast meal that is heathy and flavorful. The key is using Kevin’s Natural Foods Korean BBQ Sauce. This Korean inspired sauce pairs perfectly with your favorite cut of beef, and is paleo and keto friendly.
This post is in partnership with Kevin’s Natural Foods.
There are days where I am all about quick easy meals that don’t require a lot effort in the kitchen. Quick and easy does not have to mean boring or flavorless. I am not about that life!
Luckily when I’m in the mood for a Korean inspired meal, Kevin’s Natural Foods Korean BBQ Sauce comes in clutch! The sauce is paleo and keto friendly which is great when I’m trying to avoid gluten, dairy, and soy.
To learn more about Kevin’s Natural Foods you can find them here:
- Website: https://www.kevinsnaturalfoods.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/kevins.natural.foods/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Kevins-Natural-Foods-111435896926979/
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/KevinsNaturalFoods/
I love Korean BBQ and wanted to change it up a bit on how I ate it. So why not turn it into Korean BBQ Skewers?! We all know eating food off a stick is SO much better and these skewers did not disappoint.
Technically this recipe could be a 5 ingredients recipe but I like adding the additional bells and whistles because it just elevates the dish.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED FOR THE KOREAN BBQ SKEWERS:
- Ribeye or any cut of steak.
- Kevin’s Natural Foods Korean BBQ Sauce
- Sesame Oil
- Kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper
- Sesame seeds and green onions for garnish (optional)
- Kimchi and nori sheets to serve with (optional)
HELPFUL TIPS AND TRICKS TO GET THE BEST KOREAN BBQ SKEWERS:
- If you’re not using ribeye, get a cut that has some fat in it. I also like to use New York strip steaks.
- Make sure the cubes of steak are similar in size. This will ensure even cooking.
- Marinate the steak for a minimum of 30 minutes but if you have time marinate for even longer.
- Cooking time will vary depending on how you like your steak. I like mine medium to medium rare.
- Serve these skewers with nori sheets and kimchi. Trust me!
I hope you enjoy these Korean BBQ Skewers as much as I do. If you make this recipe, be sure to tag me on Instagram so I can see!
Korean BBQ Skewers (Paleo & Keto)
Pat ribeye dry and cut into cubes.
Place cubed ribeye into a bowl, add in Kevin's Natural Foods Korean BBQ Sauce, sesame oil, kosher salt, and fresh cracked pepper.
Mix until the ribeye is well coated. Cover and marinate for at least 30 minutes. While ribeye is marinating, soak your wooden skewers in water for 30 minutes.
When the ribeye is marinated, skew the cubes onto the wooden stick.
Lightly grease a grill pan or skillet with avocado oil and preheat over medium high heat.
Add the skewers and cook on each side for 6 minutes or until done to your preference.
Air fryer method: place skewers into the basket and cook at 400F for 12 minutes flipping halfway through.
Meanwhile, add the leftover marinade to a small saucepan and bring it to a gentle boil. Simmer for 6-7 minutes or until sauce has thickened.
When the ribeye is done cooking, brush the marinade on both sides, plate, and garnish with sesame seeds and green onions.
Serve with kimchi and nori sheets.
Some of my posts contain affiliate links. If you use my links to purchase a product, I will receive a small commission, but it will not cost you anything extra. Thank you for your support!